My Fashion Sense

Wednesday 26 May 2010

New Look Haul!




*           *            *


Caged Black Heels with Buckle detail!
I'm wearing them in this pic!

Here's another pair I was looking at...





My Caramel Lace-Ups! The heels are lower and chunkier than the pair below, great for a long day at work or dancing all night! ;-)


Here's the bag I got for Christmas. It matches the shoes and belt perfectly. Yummy leather, it's sooo soft! ^_^



*           *          *

Cream Flutter Tunic with Lace back!

Alternate option below...




Black Lace Tunic!


Black Corsage Top! Click on the photo to see full details.




Nude and Black Striped Tunic with Bow detail! I wore this with black leggings and boots on a weekend away. Sexy and Chic!



Phew! That's all folks! :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment