My Fashion Sense

Sunday 30 May 2010

Birthday Weekend! (Part 1)

Birthday Haul!
Just some bits and pieces I got for my birthday!
Yay! Another floral dress! =)
I've been wearing this brand of jeans since college, love the fit!
 So excited to wear this!
 
 Tops & shorts, a staple in summertime attire when you live on an island.
 
This jewelry would have complimented my outfit in Brunch with Friends perfectly!
 
 Does this look familiar? 
The great thing about having a fashion blog is that your friends and family don't have to guess what items you're lusting over. I blogged about this clutch in Shopping @ Sail On and my friend Shanty bought it for my bday! Thanks Shanty! *hugs* 

Side Note: This clutch really is the perfect size! It can easily hold credit card, cash, id, lipgloss, lipstick, cellphone, compact mirror, keys and more.

Outfit of the Day!

Cream ruffled blouse, dark demin capris & cream heels! Tres Chic!

Check back tomorrow for Part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment