My Fashion Sense

Thursday 22 April 2010

My Bag is HUGE!


Ok, don’t judge me but this is what’s in my bag… :0)




Seems like a lot but it’s all pretty essential. (1) A magazine so I can keep up on any interesting fashion articles. (2) A novel by one of my favourite authors (a pre-Twilight vampire series that’s a 100% better). (3) A blank notebook and pen. (4) London A-Z street map (because London is a massive city). (5) Nikon camera (I don’t always have it because it’s pretty large to carry around all day). (6) An umbrella (London weather is notoriously unpredictable). (7) Wallet. (8) Cell phone. (9) Keys. (10) Perfume. (11) Lotion. (12) Tissues (Springtime and my allergies are driving me crazy).  (13) Chapstick & lipgloss. (14) Fruit Pastilles (Addictive). (15) Mirror. (16) Shades.

Phew, that was a lot! What’s in your bag? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment