My Fashion Sense

Friday 23 April 2010

InStyle's Spring Accessories Trends 2010

InStyle created a list of must-haves all under $100!
Listed below are my favs but what are yours? Check out the full article here.
 
Aldo Sexy Stilettos $100 - Loving the color!
Chinese Laundry Lace Ups $90 - One of my favourite brands!

Aldo Peep-Toe Pumps $90 - Is it possible to have too many black heels? NO!

 
Steven by Steven Madden Leopard Wedges $100  - I have a peep-toe pair by Chinese Laundry! ;-)


Banana Republic Sunglasses $68 - The Aviators are back!



Kate Spade Earrings $65 - Flower Power!



Blu Bijoux Earrings $16 - Faux bling is almost as good as the real thing!



Forever 21 ring $6 - Perfect match for the "nudes" trend.



Harmony Lane scarf $19 - I like the polka dots.



Lands' End umbrella - A great way to enjoy the spring showers. :0)

Thanks InStyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment