My Fashion Sense

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Houndstooth (or Dogtooth)!

(c) Glamour Magazine November 2009

I distinctly remember sitting on the edge of my mother’s bed thinking I wanted to be just like her. She looked so sophisticated in her houndstooth skirt! (I’m pretty sure she still has it too) It’s nice to see a classic pattern come back in fashion! Loving the H&M skirt and Alexander McQueen bag!


Today there are lots of options. You can go big and bold with all over pattern or simple with just a handbag. Here are some pieces I found. Happy Shopping!



Dorothy Perkins

Black Dogtooth Bubble Coat



New Look
Dogtooth Shorts






My Fav!


Jane Norman

1 comment:

  1. yay for houndstooth!
    i'm happy to say i have quite a few items in that pattern (and in different colours too!)
    :D

    ReplyDelete