My Fashion Sense

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Animal Print - Do or Don't?


(Photo from Marie Claire magazine November 2009)

I’ll admit I’ve never been a huge fan of animal prints. It’s so easy to over do it and end up looking tacky rather than chic! However a few pieces have slowly crept into my wardrobe and I LOVE them!



The bold black stripe at the bottom gives this dress a finished look that makes it perfect for work or after work drinks!


A black belt adds definition to my waist.



Club outfit from New Look!


Match it with a black or white jacket and leggings!




Dresses that double as shirts are always a great investment!


LOVE the sandals!

So what do you think? Is it a DO or DON'T?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR STYLE! omg LOVE THE SANDALS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been a fan of animal print either, but as you know, I have a few items now! I think zebra is much much easier to pull off than leopard bc it feels fresher, whereas leopard was SOOO overdone in the 80's / early 90's.
    That said, I do have a very tasteful pair of leopard pumps. I have a LOT more zebra items tho!
    On a side note.. I was so not impressed with the release of Jimmy Choo's line at H&M. Kind of a yawn. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete