My Fashion Sense

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Tuesday Trends

Trends of 2010 - Florals



(Photo from Company March 2010)


Every designer has their own version of this never ending trend. Try on a few different color combinations and pattern sizes to see which you like best!

Here are some of my favorites:

Forever 21
Floral Stamped Denim Dress
$24.80

The small all over pattern makes this dress a less overwhelming version of the trend.

Miss Selfridge
Floral Placement Vest
£20.00


Try this tee version because graphic tees never go out of style and are really easy to dress up!

Jane Norman
Embellished Floral Mini skirt
£28.00

These colors work for all seasons making this item very versatile!

If you're not sure about the floral trend start with smaller, inexpensive pieces like tights, bags and jewelery!

Miss Selfridge
Grey Floral X-Body Bag
£18.00

Miss Selfridge
Floral Bouquet Ring
£6.00



My Favorite:
TopShop
Dip Dyed Floral Ruffle Skirt
£35.00

Love it! It’s super girly and purple! ^_^




It's me! Tim Burton's Mad Hatter obviously likes bright colors and so do I. This is actually a bright floral dress but today I'm wearing it as a skirt.

Tell me how you're working the floral trend into your wardrobe! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment